Saturday, February 15, 2014

Introduction

Hello All,

This is my first blog.
I am by Profession MS SQL DBA currently working at a reputed MNC.
I am a very curious person in most of life's aspects, many may find me odd n weird, while others find me to be a delight.😉

I have a total of 5+ yrs of experience as a MS SQL DBA till date (8th Jan'17).
I consider myself a beginner or intermediate in SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL and Powershell.

Reason why i'm onto blogger is there's so much on my mind, and i must admit i'm a lazy guy and can't maintain a physical diary to note important things. Hence Blogger.
Another important reason why i'm here is, to dump my technical knowledge so that i could refer it at some later point and hope it helps others too. I am will be posting a few important scripts and articles regarding SQL Server which i have collected over the years from various sources. I don't claim all of these scripts are my own 😝.
Any suggestions regarding any of my posts are welcome....!

Thank you.
Pradeep


4 comments:

New Features in SQL server 2016

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.